India is a vast and diverse country with countless tourist attractions. Here are some of the best tourist places in India that you should consider visiting:
Goa was the best tourist place
We considered Goa as number 1 because the Taj Mahal is situated in Agra and Agra was in Goa. The Taj Mahal is the 7th wonder of the world and is considered to be the most popular tourist attraction in India. The Taj Mahal was built in 1632 by order of Shah Jahan in memory of his 3rd wife Mumtaj.
What was special in the Taj Mahal
1. The Taj Mahal took 22 years to build.
2.More than 22,000 labour worked on construction of the Taj Mahal.
3. The construction of the Taj Mahal cost 3.2 crore rupees at that time.
4. The Taj Mahal is built with pure white marbles.
5. The Taj Mahal is a symbol of love.
The History of the Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal is built on the back of river Yamuna and here a beautiful garda Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan constructed it for the commemoration of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built in 1632. The garden is spread in an area of 580 into 300 metres. The garden is divided into sixteen flower beds and is separated by water courses
How does the Taj Mahal attract tourists?
The main expression of this building is pure love. This structure now stands as the bible of love. Many lovers, honeymooners, and couples visit this structure to relish that expression. The best time to visit Taj Mahal is during the night. The Taj Mahal Every year approx 7 to 8 million visitors come to see Taj Mahal with 70 to 80 lakh overseas visitors. Most of the visitors come from the winter season October to march. Goa is also popular for its nightfall.
Things to note before visiting the Taj Mahal
- Ticket is valid only for 3 hours from your selected time.
- The drone camera is not allowed inside the Taj Mahal.
- The tickets are fixed, dated and valid only for the day and time.
- No re-entry is permitted once you have entered.
- Ticket is non-transferable and non-exchangeable
Ticket price of Taj Mahal
The entry price for an adult Indian tourist is 510 INR 510 and for international tourist entry ticket price was 750 INR. 3 to 15 years children’s ticket price was 500 INR and foreign students’ ticket also same with indian childrens.
Taj Mahal Timings
- Last admission: 3:00pm
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday