Over time, your Facebook profile can become cluttered with old and outdated posts that you may want to remove for privacy, a fresh start, or to simply declutter your online presence. Deleting all Facebook posts individually can be a tedious task, but there are methods and tools that can help you efficiently remove all your posts. In this article, we will guide you through the process of deleting all your Facebook posts.
Backup Your Data
Before you begin deleting your Facebook posts, it’s essential to back up any content you want to save. You can do this by requesting a copy of your Facebook data:
- Go to your Facebook settings by clicking on the downward-facing arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page selecting “Settings & Privacy” and selecting Settings.
- Under “Your Facebook Information,” click on “Download Your Information.”
- Select the data you want to download, such as Posts, Photos, and more. Choose your preferred date range and file format.
- Click “Create File” to initiate the download. Facebook will notify you once the file is ready for download.
How To Delete All Facebook Posts Using Browser
Facebook provides a function called “Manage Posts” that allows you to bulk delete posts. Follow these steps to use this tool:
1. Go to your Facebook Profile.
2. Select Manage Posts.
3. You’ll see a list of your posts. Click on the box at the top to select all posts on the current page.
If you want to select all posts, click on “Select All” at the top. Please note that if you have a large number of posts, you may need to repeat this process multiple times as Facebook may limit the number of posts you can select at once.
Note: Take advantage of the filtering options to find the posts you want to delete. Filters are especially useful for finding old posts quickly without wasting time scrolling through the timeline.
4. After selecting the posts, click “Next.”.
5. Review your selections and select “Delete Posts” to remove the posts then select Done.
How To Delete All Facebook Posts Using Facebook App
1. Navigate to Your Profile Tap on the three horizontal lines (the menu icon) in the lower right corner of the screen to open the menu. Select See Your Profile to go to your profile.
2. Select the three dots icon (…) below your profile picture to get the Profile Settings.
3. next, choose Activity Log > Manage Your Posts and you will see all your posts.
4. Select the check box next to any content you wish to archive or Select the box All and tap the Trash button to delete all your Facebook posts.
Deleted Facebook posts will remain in your trash for 30 days before being permanently deleted.
Deleting all your Facebook posts can be a liberating experience, but it’s essential to take the time to back up any content you wish to keep. Facebook provides its own tools to help you remove posts, but browser extensions can offer more flexibility and automation. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can declutter your Facebook profile and maintain better control over your online presence.