Backwoods Font is a logo that only consists of typography, individual words, slogans, or simple geometric shapes. Basically, it is a brand of naturally wrapped cigars sold in the United States. It is known for its distinctive packaging and appearance with a head, a tired body, and an incomplete head. This font features tiny serif letters and was probably custom lettering.
The closest font we can find that matches the letters is Aka Posse Font, which is a fancy Western typeface. That was designed and shared by AkaType. And it has a bold texture that deeply maintains the Western form. And its edges are crisp with an elegant design that adds extra creativity to this font.
|Name||Backwoods (Aka Posse) Font|
|File Format||OTF, TTF|
|Font Licence||Free for Personal Use.|
Backwoods Font View
Backwoods Font Uses
Due to its unique look, it is the perfect choice for logos, product designs, special event cards, t-shirt printing, movie posters, stylish card printing, business card printing, product packaging, web content, and many other places. attractive.
Plus, this font pairs well with other great fonts like Human Sans Font and Spectral Font.
Alternatives of Backwoods Font
- Adrianna font by Chank Fonts
- Stem font by ParaType
- Solomon font by Fontfabric
- David font by A is for…
- Dylan font by Wiescher-Design
- Rutan font by The Northern Block
- Yorkten font by Insigne Design
English, Greek, Greenlandic, Guarani, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hiligaynon, Hill Mari, Hmong, Hopi, Hungarian, Ibanag, Icelandic, Iloko (Ilokano), Khakas, Khalkha, Khanty, Kildin Sami, Komi-Permyak, Kurdish, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Indonesian, Interglossa (Glosa), Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Istro-Romanian, Italian, Jèrriais, Kabardian, Kalmyk (Cyrillic), Karachay (Cyrillic), Kashubian, Kazakh (Cyrillic), Kyrgyz (Cyrillic), Ladin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lojban, Lombard, Low Saxon, Luxembourgian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Potawatomi, Quechua, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Malay (Latinized), Maltese, Northern Sotho (Pedi), Norwegian, Occitan, Oromo, Ossetian, Pangasinan, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Polish, Portuguese, Romansh (Rumantsch), Rotokas, Russian, Rusyn, Sami (Inari), Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Samoan, Sardinian (Sardu), Scots (Gaelic), Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, French, French Creole (Saint Lucia), Frisian, Friulian, Galician, Genoese, German, Gilbertese (Kiribati).
Download Backwoods Font
How to install Backwoods Font in Windows
- Download the font files. These often come compressed in .zip folders. In a .zip folder, you can find several variations of the same font, such as “light” and “heavy”. A .zip folder usually looks like this:
- If the font files are zipped, unzip them by right-clicking the .zip folder and clicking Extract. You will now see the available TrueType and OpenType font files:
- Right-click the fonts you want and click Install.
- If you are prompted to allow the program to make changes to your computer, and if you trust the source of the font, click Yes.
Font installed successfully Your new fonts will appear in the list of fonts in Word.
How to install Backwoods Font on Mac
Double-click the font in Finder, then click Install Font in the font preview window that opens. After your Mac validates the font and you open the Font Book app, the font will be installed and available for use.
You can use Font Book preferences to set the default installation location, which determines whether the fonts you add are available to other user accounts on your Mac.